Monday, February 28, 2011

Nine

9. "I" Rajon Rondo, Michael Jordan's Olympic number. My birthday.

Nine days left. Nine has always been my number, and I love counting down to my birthday especially if it's less than ten days left... in short... nine days to go.

Despite growing old, I've always looked forward to my birthday, every single year. I love birthdays, they're just the one day I love that allows me to just forget everything and be whoever I want to be. I don't know why... I just love it.

It always starts nine days before my birthday. March 1. A major countdown is always happening. So, nine days left... I always make a series of journal entries, blogs, etc. I just want to remember what's happening before my birthday comes, I guess.

Hahaha. So, this is the start of a major countdown. So far, nothing's been happening. It's a bit more than a week off my birthday, and I won't let anything get to me, between now and then.

No comments:

Post a Comment