Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Traboccant

adj. superabundant

There are a lot of things that makes life worth living, but what are those things?
First would probably the thrill of mystery. We don't know whatever to expect, the best way to find out is through anticipation, or making a wild guess, or just feeling things. There are things I thought I felt, when in fact there was nothing. There are times I couldn't feel or know anything, when I should have known that there was something. These things are pretty hard to pinpoint, and my fair share of these experiences has been somewhat up and down for me. Of course, everyone has their bad times, everyone has their good times. I've had former crushes like me back, after I've finally gotten over everything. I've had fights with friends. I've had disagreements, and make-ups, and break-ups.

However what makes life very interesting for me is the traboccant amount of memories and stories that I have to share. They may not be interesting for you, but without every single one of these memories, life won't be as colorful for me. All the drama makes life exciting to live, all the joy makes the hardships worthwhile, and all thee pain and sadness are but mere obstacles to make this game called life a bit more challenging. Just like a video game, it's not fun if it's easy, so life has a default difficulty setting, where-in the difficulties we experience will give an array of traboccant life-long memories, which we will someday tell. Tell to who? Our kids? Our grandkids? Not only, of course! We will tell them to our friends. Those who gave and enjoyed with us our traboccant array of memories. Recall a single time you had so much memories to share with your friends. Maybe re-tell the story, and ask them if they remember. Maybe twenty, thirty, forty years after your graduation, apart from all the new memories you'll make. You'll always have an extremely traboccant supply to share, laugh about and to reminisce.

No comments:

Post a Comment