Sunday, February 13, 2011

Veteratorian

adj. subtle

There are a lot of things in life that need not be said, or that cannot be said. There are things that are better left unsaid, but need to be known. And sometimes, veteratorian hints are not really enough to say what you need to say.

So, another Valentine blog? Maybe...

If you get to read this, I hope you get the hint.

So, it all started about more than a year ago: when we met. I never really thought much about it 'cause I had feelings for someone else. However, things happen, times change, and well... it just happened, about a year ago. I started seeing her everyday, and well, I started talking to her, about randomly small things. And through a very confusing part in my life, what started out as a small-time crush, had eventually developed into what I call "butterflies." Slowly, from time-to-time, I'd drop obvious hints, and I've been trying to tell her in a veteratorian manner what I really want to just shout to the rest of the world. Isn't it pretty obvious that no matter how much I get hurt, I still won't stop trying? Isn't that subtle enough for you?

Well... It's a day removed from Valentine's, and another not-so-veteratorian surprise is waiting in less than 24 hours. It's a bad move, but I just wanted to support a friend. I hope it won't turn out so bad...

No comments:

Post a Comment