Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Isangelous

adj. equivalent to the angels.

A Valentine's blog for the upcoming Valentine's day? Maybe it is just fitting, or a bit too soon?

Either way, it's up here already, and if you're reading this, then maybe you're excited perhaps? (Or you may have managed to find my blog if you're not Janine, Crystal, Arlene or Ariela.) I'm a bit love sick, since the last How I Met Your Mother episode had a very sweet break-up-to-make-up ending.

The recent episode made me dream (or rather, daydream) about my love story yet again, about my wish that it would be like in the movies, a happy ending after a struggle to find love? Is that the love story I wished for myself?

Probably not.

No one likes to suffer, but not everyone can have their way. In love, there is always sacrifice, compromise and understanding involved. And I have begun to love, or adore, or whatever term may suit my feelings the best, and I have understood that I may be hurt, or I may hurt, if I am not careful with what I do or what I say. All I can do is be careful and hope that every decision will lead me to the path where no one gets hurt, but we know that's too an ideal thought. So, I'd rather that I get hurt, if ever one needs to be. That's the sacrifice and compromise I'm willing to make. And beyond all the cuts, bruises and wounds, if the horrible exterior would disguise my interior, or if anyone would choose to turn a blind eye to what is isangelous about my interior, then so be it. In my eyes, she is no longer isangelous as well. However, if there was just one girl, any one, that would be willing to look past all the marks and scars that these injuries have left me, then she must be the angel I'm looking for: the angel that has understands all these injuries, however, has seen me equally isangelous to her, though that is probably not quite possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment