Monday, February 14, 2011

Vadiation

n. act of requiring a pledge.

I've often said that I'm willing to wait for her, with "her" referring to many different people in the course of my life. However, during the waiting period, there are things that happen and every once in a while, I lose contact, thus she takes whatever feelings I had for her, away.

But, as I normally put in these blogs, many things have changed, since the past, and always, I try to make something good out of all these changes.

This time, I'm not so sure that the girl can just go away like that. We're in the same school, the first time in 12 years that I actually had girls in my class. There's no possible way to ever lose contact, because we're together almost everyday. But there's one problem, and I shall quote Ted Mosby on it. It's hard to be around her. Although, it's not for the same reason Ted Mosby gave, it's for the same reason he meant, almost the same reason, at least.

Ted said first those words: "Lily hates you. She hates you so much it's hard to be around you." Meanwhile, Ted, inside, was speaking to himself: "Ted loves you. Ted loves you so much, it's hard to be around you." Thus, ending the friendship with Zoey. But doesn't everything start from friendship as that episode proves already. Ted and Zoey used to hate each other's guts, but became friends and fell in love with one another. Doesn't that disprove the whole theory that friends won't work out, and gives life to the saying that, "that's how it starts." I believe that not everyone goes out to meet people to be lovers right away. They don't start that way. I've never heard of any couple that started out as lovers the moment they first laid eyes on each other. They always began as friends.

I have no reason to believe that I cannot have feelings for a friend, when I have done so quite often in the past. I don't have feelings for appearance, or beauty, but attraction definitely starts there, but I've developed feelings for character, and the friendship we normally go through. I have never admitted to having feelings for someone knowing them just a couple of days. I've had feelings for, however, a lot of my friends, and even sometimes, though they've left me behind in their memories. Sometimes, those feelings eventually return, just like a reminder of a promise I once made to truly fall in love. Oftentimes, they don't last, but feeling the way I once did feels good, and I am feeling that now. I have to ask a vadiation of myself. I need to feel this way, maybe a subtle reminder that if this goes away, it will never go away permanently until I find a reason for it to. So, whoever you are, if you can read this, I hope that you'll be able to feel the same way too, it's a great feeling, and I want to make you feel the exact same way. I hope you'll let me let you, and if you will, vadiate me to say I will love you whole-heartedly, and forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment