Friday, February 25, 2011

Eleven

11. "K" My high school class. John Wall.

I have twelve days to go in my teen years. I'm currently on an accounting class free cut. Watching the Miami-Washington game in the CTC computer lab. Speaking of the Heat. Wade is having a great game. LeBron is playing well, with twenty points, and Bosh is shooting poorly, but has contributed in some way or another. Nick Young and John Wall have been working for the Wizards.

The Miami Heat. There are analogies very few will understand. This is one of them. The Miami Heat. As I'm edging away from my teen years, things are starting to get more serious for me in life. This is one of them. The Miami Heat is a very important team in the NBA for me now. I have been a LeBron fan since he was playing for the Cavaliers. It's not just LeBron James, though that I support in Miami. Dwyane Wade, Eddie House, Mike Miller, the whole lot, also Erik Spoelstra, the Fil-Am head coach.

The game has ended though, with Dwyane Wade logging in another huge game for Miami. A plus-10 point differential. Scoring 41 points, 5 rebounds. He did his part in a shootout with Nick Young who had 38 for the Wizards.

For those who will understand this analogy, it isn't about basketball. I can feel everything already becoming so serious, and I think it's definitely time to be. I think it's time for LeBron to stop blaming his teammates and to stop chasing after the teams who will give him a title. It's time for him to bring the Miami Heat to a title of their own. LeBron needs to get it in his head that he can only play for one team, he can only have so many people to help him. It's time to get serious in Miami and bring a championship to this town. No Dallas Mavericks, no Boston Celtics, no Houston Rockets, no more Cleveland Cavaliers. There is now only LeBron, the Miami Heat and the NBA Finals in the near distance. It's time to get serious.

No comments:

Post a Comment