Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Eight

8. I can't think of eights. Hahaha.

Well, it's my last eight days of my teen years. What's happening now?

Today has been, well, productive, but not for me. Well, for me as well. Hahaha. Nikki's been having paper troubles, I try to help, I hope I can be of help. There are many things happening in my life, too, I think.

So far, it's been eat-eat-eat for me. Hahaha. It's a bad habit, and I'm gaining weight because of it. I should go back to gym-gym-gym. Hahaha. I've gone through so much since my birthday last year. But let's recall, what happened last year?

I had my birthday celebration at the bar, the bar which dad used to own and operate. One of my sadder birthdays. I spent it in a club, doing nothing, since clubbing wasn't really my thing. At least I was with awesome people, Raissa, Kevin, among others in the club. However, the highlight of my night, really, was the dinner. Some of the people I love the most were there, Janine, english and MAC people came as well. It's been so long, and I still have memories of that night. That was still pretty much the first year days. I refer to those days as the first year days because I was a freshman.

Although, there was something else about those days. I'm not sure what, I'm still quite puzzled, but hopefully, I can bring it back. I want to bring it back. Life was less complicated back then. I just want a redo, but who says I can't? The redo starts in... eight days. Let's just fool around for a bit. The last bit of my teenage years. It's time to say goodbye, and start all over.

No comments:

Post a Comment