Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Totally Different


There are things in life that are different than you initially perceive them to be. Events, occurrences, things, people. People. People. People.

This is when I realized that first impressions aren't supposed to be made. This already happened to me, one person that I initially thought was the devil, turned out to be an angel for me, sort of.

There are a lot of things changing in life now, including myself. I've been well... better off lately.

I've secrets to hide, stories to tell, moments to live and people to love. I just hope that my new positive outlook on life now gives a totally different outcome on what I used to see and believe.


I know this is a short blog. I have nothing to blog about. Like the photo.... let's hope I'm entering into somewhere better than I previously was.

Unfinished
That first stroke of blue and yellow oil
on a sheet of canvas, a
depiction of happiness, of sadness,
of memories, of life.
But in a a matter of hours,
days, months, to even years,
a streak of gold and yellow
turns into a burst of unheard-of colors
and a blank, unfilled
corner of a dirty-white canvas,
that is meant for what it
unfinished.

No comments:

Post a Comment