Friday, March 11, 2011

Thank You

Welcome to the post-teen years.

Officially, it's time to start everything over. Celebrations are done. Thank you all for the wonderful (Janine), and "kalokohan" (Camae, Sassy, Nikki), and the soon-to-arrive (Monfort) gifts. A whole lot of heart-warming and loving experiences the past week, combined with a couple of scares and stress, make a really perfect week for a birthday.



Thanks for the "kalokohan" gift.


Thanks for the wonderful gifts as well.

I'm thankful to God that I have such great friends. (This goes out to all those who came, and those who didn't.) Maybe it's too soon to say, but I love all of you guys. (I hope you'll be able to read this)

Well, twenty isn't so bad. Everyone's asking. It feels pretty much the same, but somehow different. It's like that first time you try something new. There is something different about how you feel, I guess, but it's something good. I have a refreshing start. It's time.

Thank you all!! JanineNikkiSassyCamaeGiannaDiamond: absolutely the best people in the world.
JoshAlisa MigsBianca Domz Daluz Macky Monfort Joyce. All those who make me feel wanted and loved. Thank you all.

4 comments:

  1. haha they gave you that magazine? :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Baliw talaga sila Nikki. HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahaha, Gianna.... yeah, they may be baliw... but I enjoy their craziness... although, I don't know what to do with that magazine, nakatabi na lang siya sa room ko... HAHAHA.

    ReplyDelete