Monday, March 7, 2011

Two

2.

Sigh.. literally, a couple of days left... I haven't done a lot of things yet in my life, I have yet to really experience it, I hope I get to before I really grow into an adult (21).

Something has been happening over the past couple of weeks, and it's a phenomenon that's pretty hard to explain. Everything's changing around me. I can feel myself slowly inching into the domain of the "adult." There are a lot of things that I should change in my life, and I think it's time to get serious, about many things.

So, well.... the wait is almost over, and the maturity should be kicking in soon enough. No more chocolate birthday cakes, I think it's time for a more serious flavor, no more fifteen cups of rice per meal, no more playing around. It's time to be happy, yet more serious about everything. Smile. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment