Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Six

6.. LeBron James' new jersey number in Miami.

I have six days left, as for stupid, I don't know what stupid thing I've done, but I've plans, and I don't know how I'll go about it yet. But I wish for me to do at least part of it.

There is that points in life where you just get up and say: "life is awesome." and actually mean it. There are points where you say: "life is boring." and mean it. There are points in life you say: "life is awful." and mean it. There are times you don't mean it. There are times whether you just don't know how life is for you.

Right now, I'm at that first point. I've been telling myself life's been good for me. I don't want to switch that point ever again, but shit happens, and well... fuck that shit. I've been pretty happy the past few days, I haven't been this happy about life in a long time, and so, being happy is kinda great. I forgot how it felt like. I'm enjoying this bliss. I hope it lasts.

Someone's slowly breaking it down, and I'm hoping that she won't completely. However, it's kind of confusing, she's the one who made me this happy in the first place. I know how to feel, but it sucks that whenever I am happy, there's always a way for her to burst my bubble. Confused? Quite. Help me out, anyone?

No comments:

Post a Comment