Saturday, March 19, 2011

Innocence

Butterflies
Alana Lee

How I wish life were as simple as this. Another Ark Music project (Same company who produced and released Rebecca Black's "Friday"), but this time it's quite different: theme and artist.

I don't know much about Alana Lee(artist) or the company(Ark Music), but from what I've seen and heard, she is definitely better than that Rebecca Black.

I'm not going to talk about that other Friday girl any longer. I just enjoyed the kiddie, puppy love childhood song of Alana Lee. It may come off to others as not their type of music, it certainly isn't mine, but I enjoyed it nonetheless. Why?

Here's why. Watch it. It has a comforting, nostalgic feel to it. Do you remember that childhood crush? I know I do, sort of. I remember the way I felt, the way I'd run away when I see her. The way it all was so long ago, when I was so young. I sort of remember everything the way was. I never had a school crush, 'cause well... I was in an all-boys school, and it'd be kind of weird if I did. I remember how it was so confusing to have a crush like this, the way I'd love seeing her around, but never wanted to be around her. It was crazy.

I hope you all enjoy this video as it may take you back to your old "happy crush" memories. It's a beautiful stage in one's life, I just hope it never had to end.

PS. Don't be surprised if I suddenly have one again soon. It'll make me feel younger, so, please don't judge. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment