Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Seven

7. One week.

And today... I have the energy of a child again. It's like it's so appealing to try and do everything. So, in my last week as a teen, let us try to do everything that will not endanger anything. Let's be stupid for a while.

I need to plan what's left that I could do.

I feel young again, and it's time to do what young kids do. I think. I'm playing basketball again, I'm running around, walking going everywhere. This blog entry's not going anywhere, so... let us make some plans....

I have seven days left, let us make a list of things that I can do. I want some typical teenage experiences, so, let's cause some drama one more time. This time, I don't want regrets, so however it turns out, I'll live with it. I want to feel young, so I'm gymming, playing basketball again, at least once more before I turn twenty and do that over again a lot more times. I want to hold off taking care of myself for a while, so let's be reckless. I shall see what happens. I will... try to be hyperactive in everything. I may seem crazy for doing this, but I want to feel young. This may be the last time that any of this may ever happen, so let us be young. Let me be young for one more week. And even though I can still be young at twenty years old. I want to be stupid for one last week in my life. So, I'll just do it. No problems. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment