Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Puzzling

Finals week is almost over, just one exam left... more of a long test rather... and I must say that I'm glad to end this school year.

Let's hope that next school year will be better for me.

Anyway... There's been something wrong with me the past few days, and I can't really pinpoint what it is... there's just something off... but nonetheless, I will not let it get to me...

Life is like a Rubik's cube... (speaking of which.. I can't wait for Monfort to give me mine)... There are algorithms to get a certain tiny box to its proper location, a way to solve everything. However, you'd have to complete the first base first, and it's pretty hard doing so when you've never tried it before, but it gets easier over time. And, if you've tried and tried solving one, the way to solve it isn't the same way every time. It somehow always ends up with a different pattern every time.

Lately has been a familiar pattern for me. I've seen this before, and last time it didn't turn out for the best, but it was pretty good... a quick- or rather- somewhat good result. I guess, it's not so bad.... but I've only just started again, let's see how the succeeding layers will turn out.

No comments:

Post a Comment