Friday, March 4, 2011

Five

5 days to go. What a countdown.

Today's been good. I've finally gone to the gym again. I can't wait to feel the post-gym pain. Hahaha. :) I like it, I don't know why. :)

Anyway... I delivered a speech today, my first time to a crowd that huge. It was crazy, because it was my first time to do so. It was a very fruitful experience, and I kinda wanna do it again. Maybe I enjoyed it, maybe I enjoyed it too much.

Anyway... Five days to go, then it's off to adult land. Gotta start getting used to adult life, and well... life. Hahaha!

I don't know what to blog about really... hahaha... so, let's just put FIVE random facts about me:
5. I don't really party, but I'm going to one tomorrow
4. I haven't been this happy since...
3. Go Dallas Mavericks!!
2. I love Bugs.
1. LeBron was much better off in Cleveland.

No comments:

Post a Comment