Monday, March 14, 2011

Labascate



v. to begin to fall or slip

Back to this? not quite.

Just a flashback to the past, as nostalgia hit me tonight, and last night.

We were looking back through a few childhood photos last night, and behold all the memories that came back. It made me see the development in my life: from the Nina-Justin baby days. I remember that we were super close, if I remember right. She was like my best friend, I think.

No photo yet. Will search for one.

To the lonely early grade school days, where I was used to eating lunch alone. The later grade school days, where I met one of my best friends, Ian.

No photo.

To the high school days, where my best friend left. To where my loneliness had gotten me good for half the high school life, to where I met the KBoys.


A Look Into My Life


A Glimpse of K2009

To my college days, where I met another of my best friends, Janine. Where I shifted into MAC, then out of it, a year and a half later. Where I met just more of my really great friends, Nikki, Camae, Sassy, Gianna, Diamond. The R4 people. All of them.

Janine and myself

The R4 People.

I'm slowly labascating into the past, but I know I have to move forward into the future. The past is something I'd like to bring back in part, yet I'd like to forget somehow.

There are those share of moments that I'd love to last
and a share of moments, that should stay in the past.

Going back to being childish, I guess.

There are things that I have long forgotten, there are things I'd love to bring back. But I can't and I don't mind, because life has turned out for the better for me, and I'm thankful for that.

Here's Who I Am Today:
This very moment in my life, these are the people.
the friends I've had to hold on to.
the friends I learned to love
the friends I DO love.
Just a little bit of my life. To share.

I'm thankful for every little portion that was given to me. I hope that you see this and well, slip into the bliss I am experiencing, or at least find your own way to labascate into an entirely different happiness of your own. :)


No comments:

Post a Comment