Saturday, April 23, 2011

Some Others

One of my friends' blogs gave me something to think about today. It was a very, very insightful blog, it made me think whether I had made the right decision long ago.

It was one of my friend's blog that had put the thought in my head, and it had made me look back. It was towards the end of my senior year in high school. I had a friend, and for privacy's sake, I won't name her. My friend had put on her blog:

What would you do if you suddenly find out that the person you liked before or still do….. also liked you the same time you liked that person but both of you never knew until it was too late……

Just a thought….


It just had brought the idea of my friend back into my mind, 'cause we had one date, and I haven't seen her since. But somehow, I managed to contact her a while after that, she told me that maybe it was possible, that I had a chance. After that night, I put my phone down, and just let go. Sure, it was confusing. I don't know whether to be happy that I knew I had a shot, or sad that I didn't stick it out. I just let it go, I let her go.

Everything happens for a reason I guess. Maybe it just wasn't meant to be, I had started falling for someone else when it was clarified that I, indeed, had a shot. However, I guess, it's just time to move on. I don't want the universe to slap me in the face when I go back and find out that someone else had taken that chance, so, it's no turning around now. I'll just let her be happy on her own, let myself be happy on my own. There are some others that may choose to go back, or interfere, or do something about it. There are some others that may cry, some others choose to let it bother them until something happens. There are some like me, that had just let it go, and sometimes regretted to let it go. But, letting go doesn't mean giving up, I'm not weak, I'm just not the same guy I was, and everything that happened between us, it's all gone now, and my regrets, gone with her.

So, friend, if you can read this, you can either, just let him go, try to get him back, or be patient and try to work something out after some time. Goodluck. :)

[http://lilbabyfox.wordpress.com/]

}

No comments:

Post a Comment