Monday, April 25, 2011

Downplay

I was supposed to talk about downplay tonight. But I found a new topic to talk about. Mainly still about downplaying, or quitting...

Quitting and downplaying aren't always bad things. There are shit that happen in life that make you see how bad you are. I never realized myself that I was pathetic, until a certain event that happened tonight. I can't spare details, it's not my story to tell... All that you should know that now, I know how pathetic I am, and it's time to pick all that bullshit up, and well.... enough with all this bullshit.

It's time to quit all this fucking non-sense, and start to live my life as it needs to lived, not how I want it to be lived. If I followed everything I wanted, wouldn't that make me spoiled? I don't want that, would I? I can't get everything I want... I just have to be content with what I do have. Well, let's just work for the better....

No comments:

Post a Comment