Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Junior Year

Junior year for me is special. In high school, prom was there... I met really great people, got really close with even better ones. School was a blast, I had the highest and best grades of my life.

Soooo...

I'm a college junior now. I've grown much, much older, and more and more mature. The people I know and are close to now are better, and I need to find a group of friends that will complement me, and help me do better, not bring me down, or make me feel like life is bullshit. I don't need people in my life that carry around loads of horse apples. Most of the people I know now are great, and well there are those that aren't really my favorite people, but you can't really choose the people who are involved in your life, sometimes, you have to just live with it, and learn to accept that they're there and that's that.

Actually, I came online to blog about what I want out of my junior year. I want...

A huge turnaround from my sophomore year.
For there are many things about me that may not know in my sophomore year. I was not who I wanted to be. Life was testing me, throughout the entire year.
My life was a load of fucked up bullshit, on the express way to nowhere, and for those who know about this blog, probably know about my suicidal-state those times. Life was somewhat terrible for me, and to make matters worse, I was a total asshole. I don't know why, the stress, the madness was probably getting to me. It's time to change this now. New school year, new life.
My first day as a junior started out great, good people in my classes, great friends to be with, great teachers, based on the short moments I've had with them. Amazing moments already, and it's just the first day of class. I'm waiting for more to come.

And nothing more.
All I want is for my life to change, and I think I want to make it happen. Junior year was the year in high school where I turned around, let's hope the college turnaround is A LOT bigger than that of high school. Junior year was the year that a lot of things happened. I wish my college junior year would be the year where I make a lot of things happen. Hopefully, I get something good out of my wishes as well.

It's time for the turnaround.

No comments:

Post a Comment