Saturday, April 9, 2011

Again

I realized that I haven't blogged anything in ages. I don't know what to blog about. It's like everything is going great for me, I have nothing so special to blog about anymore. Life has been routinely awesome this break, more or less.

What have I done exactly? Let me see...

Earlier in the break, I spent time with my cousins, and family. A sleepover at our grandparents' place. It's always great being in their company, hanging out with them day and night, talking about stuff, doing random things. Making fail plans that never push through.

Eventually, I got re-acquainted with movies, Mortal Kombat (both), Back to the Future and more soon to come perhaps. It's been quite nostalgic. I remember all the childhood memories, sitting for hours in front of our PlayStation, computer, TV, watching/playing videos/games. It's quite great.

I met new friends over the break, not quite in my age group, but still a great bunch of people to hang out with: Bea, Angelica, Amanda. Got closer to some of the older friends Rachel, Rina, Tristan, and the others. This is what happens when people of my age aren't around, or don't hang out. But nonetheless, the break was a reintroduction into the early teen years.

There is a sensitive topic I won't discuss, let's just say that it revolves around the past. I won't share it in detail though. Sorry.

However, the break was great, all I have now is a TnT interview on Monday and then back to school on Tuesday. I'm so excited, let's hope this is gonna be a great summer semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment