Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Writing

There's something about this summer that is making me do things that... well... I don't know... I thought I had given up. I thought I was going to quit on my Chinese Studies minor, and this summer is making me think twice about it. I'm exposed to language studies almost everyday, I have a friend that's currently taking up her minor in CHINA, cool! I have a friend that has started to take a minor track as well, plus my former laoshi (teacher) is very, very inspiring.

I thought I had given up on sports, but now, I'm not so sure. I want to buy a bike, basketball is getting more serious for me. Plus, the NBA is huge these days. The Miami Heat's following the Celtics' path to glory. Memphis is on a WTF streak!! And the Dallas Mavs, well, say no more, they beat the Lakers in a game 1, nail-biter. Let's just hope my idols are doing well!!

I thought I had given up on writing, but not quite. I'm starting to write again. Starting out again with poems and music with a buddy, and then working on a side project again, another story. Not just any story, but something that is closely heartfelt. It's hidden in another latibule. Perhaps... Somewhere in the dark. (Weffriddles?) (Laugh).

Well, about my side project, I'm taking it slowly, writing part by part, then forming chapter by chapter, making it finally complete, but still hiding somewhere. Should I make it known?

No comments:

Post a Comment