Saturday, May 9, 2020

Frustration

I know that people are entitled to their own emotions.

When one has been wronged, one can feel sad. When luck turns in a good direction, one can be ecstatic. When trivial things are opposing but unique to individuals, one will be confused.

When there are repetitive requests to consider a few things, people may be frustrated - sometimes easily.

Life has been a roller coaster of emotions - but on a lot of days, these are just frustrations. Especially in the times of COVID-19 where a lot of things cannot be certain after a few short days. Outside the walls of this home I've lived at since 2009, a lot seems to be more than what can be simply handled. There are days, I just want to take a break from the world and sleep for a good part of the day. I can't perform my go-to stress relief exercises because it is encouraged to stay at home. I need an outlet, but it is difficult without risking your personal safety and exposure to this pandemic.

There is a topic in particular that's really frustrating. I've already said too much - it's time to reflect upon it and rest a weary mind and heart.

No comments:

Post a Comment